Cases in Point
"[T]his case represents a unique recovery – a recovery that does honor to every one of the lawyers on your side of the case."
-Judge Milton Pollack, citing the "Herculean" effort by plaintiffs' counsel, In re Prudential Securities Incorporated Limited Partnership Litigation
- In re Prudential Securities Incorporated Limited Partnership Litigation
As the chair of the plaintiff's eight-member executive committee, Labaton Sucharow was instrumental in securing the $110 million partial settlement on behalf of limited partners. The presiding judge commended the "Herculean efforts" of the plaintiff's counsel.
- In re PaineWebber Incorporated Limited Partnerships Litigation
- As a member of the executive committee, we secured $200 million in benefits for class members.
- In re Prudential Bache Energy Income Partnerships Securities Litigation
As a member of the executive committee, Labaton Sucharow obtained a recovery of $91 million.
- In re CNL Hotels & Resorts, Inc. Securities Litigation
Labaton Sucharow achieved a $35 million recovery for shareholders in the purchaser class and a $225 million savings for shareholders in the proxy class.
Please find more information on the Firm's market-leading cases here.