Ross Kamhi focuses on prosecuting complex securities fraud cases on behalf of institutional investors, as well on consumer data privacy litigation. Ross has also focused his practice on the identification and analysis of emerging cases.
Prior to joining Labaton Sucharow, Ross was a litigation associate at Shearman & Sterling LLP, where he represented multinational corporations and global financial institutions in securities class actions, regulatory proceedings, and general commercial disputes.
Ross received a J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law, where he was a member of the Fordham Law Review and a Teaching Assistant in the Legal Writing Program. While in law school, Ross served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Colleen McMahon in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. He received his B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Michigan.
Starting in September 2018, Ross will serve on the Information Technology and Cyber Law Committee of the New York City Bar Association.
Fordham University School of Law
University of Michigan
- Boston Retirement System v. Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Claude A. Reese v. John Browne and Robert A. Malone (BP p.l.c.- Prudhoe Bay)
- In re Facebook Biometric Information Privacy Litigation
- In re Intel Corp. CPU Marketing, Sales Practices & Products Liability Litigation
- Murphy v. Precision Castparts Corp.
- Schwartz v. Yahoo Inc.
- In re Tempur Sealy International, Inc. Securities Litigation
Settled | Resolved Cases
2012, New York
U.S. Court of Appeals
2018, Second Circuit
U.S. District Court
2012, Southern District of New York