Robin A. van der Meulen
Robin A. van der Meulen focuses on representing businesses and public pension funds in complex antitrust class actions.
Prior to joining Labaton Sucharow, Robin was a litigation associate at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, where she practiced antitrust and commercial litigation. During law school, Robin served as a judicial intern in United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York for the Honorable Elizabeth S. Stong.
Robin obtained her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School where she was an Associate Managing Editor of the Journal of Law and Policy and a member of the Moot Court Honor Society. During her time there, she also earned the CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Writing I & II. Robin earned her B.A. from Columbia University.
Robin is a member of the Executive Committee of the Antitrust Law Section of the New York State Bar Association and the Advisory Board of the Antitrust Section's Health Care & Pharmaceutical Committee of the American Bar Association. Since 2012, Robin has been an editor of the Health Care Antitrust Week-In-Review, a weekly publication that summarizes antitrust news in the health care industry.
Brooklyn Law School
- In re Aggrenox Antitrust Litigation
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation
- In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litigation
- ISDAFix Price-Fixing Litigation (Alaska Electrical Pension Fund v. Bank of America)
- In re Takata Airbag Products Liability Litigation
- In re Treasury Securities Auction Antitrust Litigation
Settled | Resolved Cases
2010, New York
U.S. Court of Appeals
2011, Second Circuit
U.S. District Court
2010, Southern District of New York
2010, Eastern District of New York
In the News
Published & Presented
- American Bar Association, Recent Issues in Reverse Payments Litigations (Panelist) (09/14/2017)
- Antitrust Health Care Chronicle, Cash or No Cash – That Is No Longer the Question! (04/22/2016)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), Why Antitrust? (Panelist) (06/17/2015)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), Why Antitrust? (Panelist) (06/26/2014)
- Bloomberg BNA Daily Report for Executives, What's Located in Washington, Part of the Government and Rolling in Dough? (03/12/2014)