New York City Bar Association: Recent Developments in Securities Litigation
New York, NY
October 24, 2017
The New York City Bar Association will host an event titled, “Recent Developments in Securities Litigation," on October 24, 2017 in New York, NY. The event will provide attendees with insight on recent cases with the potential to have a significant impact on securities litigation, including CalPERS v. Anz and Cyan, Inc. v. Beaver County Employees Retirement Fund.
Partner Serena P. Hallowell will serve on a panel with other high-profile attorneys including:
- Samuel H. Rudman, Partner, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP
- Brian E. Pastuszenski, Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP
- David B. Toscano, Counsel, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Dana Berkowitz, Partner, Stris & Maher LLP
- Andrew W. Stern, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
The panel will be moderated by Stephen W. Tountas, a partner at Kasowitz Benson Torres LLP.
For registration and program information, please visit the New York City Bar Association event page.