American Association for Justice's Takata Airbag Recall Seminar
New York, NY
December 11, 2014
The American Association for Justice educational programs will host a half-day seminar on the Takata airbag recall on Thursday, December 11, 2014. The seminar will provide an overview and update on the Congressional Hearing, class issues and injunctive relief, potential multi-district litigation (MDL) and legal implications, science and engineering issues, venue considerations and jurisdiction, next steps, and a panel Q&A.
Labaton Sucharow chairman Lawrence A. Sucharow will discuss the next steps in the Takata Airbag litigation.
Other speakers and panelists include the following:
- Robert E. Ammons, The Ammons Law Firm
- Larry E. Coben, Anapol, Schwarz, Weiss, Cohan, Feldman & Smalley, P.C.
- Robin L Greenwald, Weitz & Luxenberg P.C.
- Sean Kane, Safety Research & Strategies, Inc.
- J. Burton LeBlanc, IV, J. Baron & Budd P.C.
- C. Richard Newsome, Newsome Melton Law Firm
- Michael Nranian, Automotive Design Analysis L.L.C.
- Donald H. Slavik, Robinson Calcagnie Robinson Shapiro Davis, Inc.
- Roland Tellis, Baron & Budd P.C.