2016 PLUS D&O Symposium
New York, NY
February 03, 2016 – February 04, 2016
The Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) will host its annual Symposium, an intermediate to advanced program addressing the significant D&O liability issues affecting the legal and insurance market. Insurance professionals and attorneys will gain valuable insight into the most recent developments in D&O liability trends.
Thomas A. Dubbs will participate in the 2016 PLUS D&O Symposium on February 4, 2016. He will join other panelists in the "U.S. Securities Class Action Update" session.
- Tower Snow, Jr. from Cooley LLP (Moderator)
- Thomas A. Dubbs from Labaton Sucharow LLP (Panelist)
- Adam Hakki from Shearman & Sterling, LLP (Panelist)
- Jay Kasner from Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP (Panelist)
- Samuel Rudman from Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP (Panelist)
- Lassaad Adel Turki from Cornerstone Research (Panelist)