Cases in Point
Our clients' faith in us has enabled us to prosecute to successful conclusion many of the largest and most complex securities class actions in recent history:
- In re American International Group, Inc. Securities Litigation
$1 billion recovery (subject to court approval).
- In re Countrywide Financial Corp. Securities Litigation
At more than $600 million, one of the largest securities fraud settlements in history.
- In re HealthSouth Corp. Stockholders Litigation
$671 million settlement, including a groundbreaking $109 million settlement with Ernst & Young, HealthSouth's outside auditors.
- In re Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. Securities Litigation
$275 million settlement, plus a $19.9 million settlement with Deloitte & Touche LLP, Bear Stearns' outside auditors.
- In re Waste Management, Inc. Securities Litigation
$457 million settlement for investors.
- In re Oppenheimer Champion Fund Securities Fraud Class Actions and In re Core Bond Fund
$100 million global settlement.
Please find more information on the Firm's market-leading cases here.