Roger W. Yamada
Roger W. Yamada focuses on prosecuting complex securities fraud cases on behalf of institutional investors. Currently, he is prosecuting securities class actions against Advanced Micro Devices, Genworth Financial, Commvault, and Hain Celestial.
Roger joined Labaton Sucharow following legal intern positions with Barclays Capital and the United States Senate, where he conducted conformity surveys for the Office of the Inspector General on potential administrative and constitutional conflicts with various Department of Homeland Security programs.
Roger earned his J.D., cum laude, from Tulane University Law School, where he contributed to the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law. He received his B.S. from Duke University.
Tulane University Law School
J.D., cum laude, 2011
- In re CommVault Systems, Inc. Securities Litigation
- Lord Abbett Investment Trust – Lord Abbett Short Duration Income Fund v. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- In re Nimble Storage, Inc. Securities Litigation
- Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi v. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- The Boeing Company Employee Retirement Plans Master Trust v. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Settled | Resolved Cases
2012, New York