Elizabeth Rosenberg Wierzbowski
Elizabeth Rosenberg Wierzbowski focuses on prosecuting complex securities fraud cases on behalf of institutional investors, with a focus on obtaining court approval of class action settlements, notice procedures and payment of attorneys' fees.
Prior to joining Labaton Sucharow, Elizabeth was an associate at Whatley Drake & Kallas LLP, where she litigated securities and consumer fraud class actions. Elizabeth began her career as an associate at Milberg LLP where she practiced securities litigation and was also involved in the pro bono representation of individuals seeking to obtain relief from the World Trade Center Victims' Compensation Fund.
Elizabeth received her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School. She obtained her B.A. in Psychology from the University of Michigan.
Brooklyn Law School
University of Michigan
B.A., Psychology, 1998
Settled | Resolved Cases
- In re Broadcom Corp. Securities Litigation - Ernst & Young Settlement
- City of St. Clair Shores General Employees' Retirement System v. Lender Processing Services, Inc., et al.
- In re Computer Sciences Corporation Securities Litigation
- In re K12 Inc. Securities Litigation
- In re Massey Energy Co. Securities Litigation
- Public Pension Fund Group v. KV Pharm. Co.
- In re STEC, Inc. Securities Litigation
- The City of Providence v. Aeropostale, Inc. et al.
2002, New York
U.S. District Court
2005, Southern District of New York
2005, Eastern District of New York