Thomson Reuters: Risk, Ethics, and Compliance Forum
New York, NY
November 02, 2016
Thomson Reuters will host its inaugural summit on corporate governance, ethics, and regulatory compliance designed for legal and business executives from both large and small organizations on November 2, 2016 at their headquarters in New York. The program will feature interactive workshops and insightful panel discussions led by senior leaders from some of the world’s most respected companies. Attendees will gain powerful takeaways designed to navigate a complex and often unforgiving business climate.
Partner Jordan A. Thomas will speak on the topic, "Corporate Investigations and Responding to Whistleblower Reports," which will take a deep dive into how to conduct an effective investigation in response to a whistleblower complaint. This session will inform attendees about the following topics:
• Safeguarding the integrity of the investigation
• Planning the investigation
• Determining the precise allegation you need to investigate
• Developing your investigation strategy
• Taking effective interviews
• Difference between an interview and interrogation
• Documenting your interview
The program’s full agenda is available here.