Practising Law Institute’s (PLI) Understanding Employment Law 2017
New York, NY
April 13, 2017
The Practising Law Institute (PLI) will host its annual program, “Understanding Employment Law” on April 13, 2017. This program will feature experts in the industry who will review the latest developments under the major employment law statues and regulations, and discuss potential change that will impact the workplace. In addition, this event will address key concepts of the law under the National Labor Relations Act.
Partner Jordan A. Thomas will participate alongside two panelists in a segment titled, "Retaliation and Whistleblower Claims." The talking points include:
• What it takes to make out a retaliation claim
• Expanded sources for whistleblowing claims
• Who wins/loses these cases and why
• Anticipating and preventing retaliation and whistleblower claims
• Recent regulatory and case law developments
The program’s full agenda is available here.