New York State Bar Association’s International Section: Spring Meeting 2017
April 20, 2017 – April 21, 2017
The New York State Bar Association's International Section will host its 2017 Spring Meeting in Dublin, Ireland on April 20-21, 2017. This annual event offers attorneys with unique insights applicable to their work and provides attendees with exclusive networking opportunities.
Partner Jay L. Himes will Co-Chair the panel titled, "Impact of Recent EC Decisions Applying the ‘EU State Aid Provisions’ to Tax Treatment of European and Multinational Companies." The panel will examine how the use of various jurisdictions can result in an attempt to gain a favorable tax treatment. The full panel includes:
• Jay L. Himes, Partner and Co-Chair of Antitrust and Competition Litigation Practice, Labaton Sucharow LLP
• Paul McGarry, Chairman, Council of The Bar of Ireland, Dublin
• Dr. Max Lienemeyer, Head of Sector, European Commission
• David Russell, Queen Counsel, Outer Temple Chambers
• Dr. Falk Schoening, Partner, Hogan Lovells LLP
• Aidan Synnott, Partner, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
The program’s full agenda is available here.