New York State Bar Association's International Section European Regional Meeting
April 07, 2016 – April 09, 2016
The New York State Bar Association's International Section will present its 2016 European Regional Meeting in Krakow, Poland on April 7-9, 2016.
Labaton Sucharow partner and Antitrust and Competition Litigation Practice Co-Chair Jay L. Himes will co-lead the panel titled, "Current Developments: International Commercial Arbitration." The panelists include:
- Jay L. Himes – Labaton Sucharow LLP, New York
- Filip Boras – Baker & McKenzie LLP, Vienna, Austria
- Kamil Zawicki – Kubas Kos Gałkowski, Krakow, Poland
- Nancy Thevenin – Thevenin Arbitration & ADR, LLC, New York
- Hagit Elul – Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP, New York
- Sherlin Hsie-lien Tung – Semperit AG, New York
The program’s full agenda is available here.