New York State Bar Association International Section European Conference 2015
March 12, 2015 – March 13, 2015
Labaton Sucharow Co-Chair of the Antitrust & Competition Practice, Jay L. Himes, spoke at the New York State Bar Association International Section European Conference on "Recent Developments in U.S. Antitrust."
Jay served as Co-Chair of the program, which focused on the topic, "Switzerland, EU, and USA: Partners in Success," and he led a session titled, "Data Protection: Confidentiality Duties in a Global Marketplace," which included commentary from the following:
- Andreas D. Länzlinger, Bär & Karrer;
- Claudia Fritsche, BRP Bizzozero & Partners;
- Adam Golodner, Kaye Scholer LLP;
- Claudia Götz Staehelin, Novartis International AG; and
- Jamie Stern, Senior Litigation Counsel, UBS.