Michael W. Stocker Participated in a West LegalEdcenter Webinar
May 14, 2013
West LegalEdcenter hosted a webinar on May 14, 2013 entitled "Preparing to Clear OTC Derivatives to Ensure June 10th Compliance: The Brave New World of Swaps Clearing under Dodd-Frank."
Labaton Sucharow Partner Michael W. Stocker was one of three scheduled speakers. This webcast program provided an in-depth primer on the pertinent information and compliance rules for swap dealers and end-users. Key takeaways and discussion points of the program addressed:
- What is a Cleared OTC Derivative?
- Regulatory Clearing Requirements
- The End-User Exception to Clearing
- Practical Considerations of Preparing for Clearing
- Negotiating Cleared OTC Derivative Documentation
Please click here for more information.