Lawrence A. Sucharow Served on a Panel Addressing the Supreme Court's Ruling on the "Fraud-on-the-Market" Presumption
June 26, 2014
On June 26, 2014, Lawrence A. Sucharow joined a panel to discuss Halliburton Co., et al. v. Erica P. John Fund. The panel addressed:
- How the Supreme Court ruled in the Halliburton case and why?
- What the ruling means for the fraud-on-the-market presumption?
- How will securities class actions be affected?
- What are the implications for D&O Liability and insurance coverage?
- Ivan J. Dolowich, Esq., Managing Partner, Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP
- Lawrence A. Sucharow, Esq., Chairman, Labaton Sucharow LLP
- Lynn K. Neuner, Esq., Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Frederick M. Zauderer, Esq., Senior Vice President & Claims Manager, AXIS Insurance