Jordan A. Thomas Served as a Moderator at Practicing Law Institute (PLI) Event
New York, NY
April 26, 2013
The Practicing Law Institute (PLI) hosted an event entitled "Enforcement 2013: Perspectives from Government Agencies" on April 26, 2013.
Labaton Sucharow Partner Jordan A. Thomas moderated the 11:15am panel entitled "Whistleblower and FCA" which covered the following topics:
- President Obama in DC - effect on whistleblower programs?
- Update on bounties
- Practical observations about anti-retaliation provisions
- Impact of whistleblower provisions on enforcement agencies' agendas
- Effective steps for entities to encourage whistleblowers to report in-house first - and how to handle whistleblowers spreading false rumors
- Trends in terms of allegations
Please click here for further details.