Banking and Financial Disputes Debate
London, United Kingdom
September 19, 2016
The Banking and Financial Disputes team will host a debate in London at the Grange City Hotel on September 19, 2016. The discussion will focus on whether the balance is better in the UK or the U.S. when seeking adequate redress to businesses and investors who are subject to bank misconduct.
The two sides will be represented by experts in the banking, finance, law, and policy fields. Gregory Asciolla, Co-Chair of Labaton Sucharow's Antitrust and Competition Litigation Practice, will serve as a participant for the U.S. group. The participants include:
• Robin Henry – Partner at Collyer Bristow LLP
• Stephen Hammond – Member of the Treasury Select Committee
• John Odgers – Queen’s Counsel at 3 Verulam Buildings
• Gregory Asciolla – Partner at Labaton Sucharow LLP
• Janine Alexander – Partner at Collyer Bristow LLP
For additional details, please visit the event page here.