Christine S. Azar Served as a Panelist at PLI Conference
San Francisco, CA
March 05, 2013
The Practising Law Institute (PLI) hosted a conference, "Trends in Merger Litigation 2013: Corporate, Litigation, and Judicial Perspectives " on March 5, 2013 in San Francisco, CA.
Partner Christine S. Azar was a panelist.
The program was designed to provide attendees with an update on all aspects of the merger litigation process. The key areas covered in the program included:
- Substantive developments in the law of fiduciary duty as it relates to merger activity
- Key issues in drafting merger agreements as they relate to litigation exposure
- Multi-jurisdictional merger litigation and the best ways to efficiently and effectively manage multiple simultaneous litigations
- Trends in merger litigation settlements
- Merger litigation price claims and experience from increased litigation of that type
- D&O insurance and its role in merger litigation