Baruch College and NASBA Center for the Public Trust 9th Annual Audit Conference
New York, NY
December 04, 2014
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity at Baruch College and NASBA Center for the Public Trust are co-hosting "Ensuring Integrity: The Ninth Annual Auditing Conference."
Partner Jordan A. Thomas will participate in a panel entitled "Litigation against Auditors-Present & Future."
The panel is comprised as follows:
- Moderated by Douglas Carmichael, Baruch College
- Robert Jack, Partner, Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman
- Jordan Thomas, Partner, Labaton Sucharow
- David Woodcock, Regional Director, Fort Worth Regional Office, SEC
- Michael Young, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher